Kit is a place where creators from across the internet share the products they use and recommend. We have people like Tim Ferriss sharing his podcasting Kit, MKBHD sharing his video gear and HeyClaire showing off her beauty accessories.
Here’s where you come in. We need someone who really knows and understands the online creator world who can:
- Find and meet with new and interesting influencers and help them join Kit
- Talk to kit creators, provide tips for getting the most out of Kit, gather feedback, and more
- Improve and grow Kit’s social media presence
This won’t be a normal internship.
You’ll be working with and learning from some of the best and coolest people you can imagine. Ok, we’re a little biased but members of the Kit team have: Worked at YouTube, Apple, Google and more; founded companies including Foursquare; and even toured the world as professional DJs. Not only this, Kit is part of Expa, so you’ll have the opportunity to connect with an amazing network of successful entrepreneurs and founders who have started companies like Uber. We want our intern to walk away from this experience at Kit with an amazing network, and knowledge that can be used to start their own company in the future.
The ideal person for this internship:
- Is creative and loves to dabble with new projects on their own
- Has built a social presence or brand online and has a small following around themselves
- Wants to learn from the startup world (and maybe even wants to start their own sometime!)
- Has a solid understanding of pop culture and online communities
- Has 10,000+ followers on a social media platform (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Vine, etc)
- Has a sense of aesthetic, or style (designers, photographers, fashionistas, and more, please apply!)
- Is a college student
This will be a paid internship, and the start and end date are flexible. We are open to this being a remote internship, but would prefer someone based in NYC.
If this sounds interesting to you, hit us up at email@example.com. Please include the following info in your email (1) Links to your social profiles (2) A little blurb about yourself (3) An idea for how you would improve the experience for creators on Kit (4) An idea for how you would bring new influencers on Kit.